– Where can I park when dining at Raffi’s Place?
There are several parking options:
– Valet Parking is available directly behind the restaurant ($5.00).
– Public Parking is available on Maryland in The Exchange parking structure (First 90 minutes free, no validation).
– Metered parking is available along Broadway Ave., Louise St., Brand Blvd., and Wilson Ave.
– Free parking is available for pickup orders directly behind the restaurant.
– Does Raffi’s Place take reservations?
Yes, we take reservations for parties of 10 or more, with at least 3 hours advanced notice. For larger parties, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
– We have a birthday party; can we bring our own cake?
Yes, at Raffi’s Place we want to make your celebration a joyous occasion. We are happy to refrigerate your cake and present it with any candles you provide. We will also cut and serve your cake for no additional charge.
– Can we bring our own wine? Is there a corkage fee?
Yes, we will serve your wine for a $10 corkage fee. Please do not bring liquor, Raffi’s Place offers full bar service.
– Are Raffi’s Place gift cards available for purchase?
Yes, gift cards can be purchased for any amount.
– Does Raffi’s Place host private parties?
Yes, Raffi’s Place is equipped to serve any special event or corporate function. Depending on your specific needs, parties can be held in our dining room or banquet hall. Please contact us for more information.
– Does Raffi’s Place cater?
We do not have an onsite catering service; however catering style orders can be placed for pickup. Please contact us for more details.
– Does Raffi’s Place deliver?
At this time, we do not have a delivery service. However, we do take orders over the phone for pick-up.
– Does Raffi’s Place have any other locations?
No, at this time Raffi’s Place only has one location.